Terms and Conditions
No information supplied by us should be taken as advice or medical knowledge, it is for general purposes only. Any decision made based solely on the information on this website is done at your own risk. Further, our products are not sold to cure or assist any medical condition. Our CBD oils and edibles are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet or for anyone under the age of 18. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, please consult your GP before use. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Please keep away from young children. Our website is operated by Hapi Hemp. Terms such as “our”, “us” and “we” refer to Hapi Hemp.
Payment must be received from the customer before any goods are dispatched.
Hapi Hemp reserves the right to select and modify acceptable payment methods.
Hapi Hemp reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order or service at our discretion.
The customer agrees to ensure that all account information is up-to-date and relevant. Hapi Hemp is not responsible for delays or additional costs caused by inaccurate information.
If the Customer’s order or service is cancelled, limited or halted, Hapi Hemp will endeavour within reasonable limits to contact the Customer to explain the situation.
Conditions of Use
- Products sold by Hapi Hemp may cause sedation or stimulation. Do not drive or operate dangerous machinery if you feel tired after taking these products.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Products sold by Hapi Hemp may conflict with your prescription medications. Hapi Hemp does not recommend combining our CBD products with prescription medications until you are sure there will be no conflict. Hapi Hemp cannot be held accountable should a medication conflict occur. Always consult your doctor before taking any new product.
- The recommended dosage refers to adults only
Products and Services
- Hapi Hemp reserves the right to modify or discontinue any product at any given time without any liability to the customer, or any third party.
- Hapi Hemp cannot be held accountable for any variation in the colour, smell or flavour of our products. Our oil is a natural product and is therefore subject to natural variations.
- We reserve the right but are not obligated, to restrict sales to any individual, third party, jurisdictional region, or geographic region at our discretion.
- All prices can be found on the Hapi Hemp website.
- Any costs included will be clearly stated.
- All prices and information on our website, and any literature derived from it, have been compiled with the greatest care. However, we do not guarantee all information is accurate or current.
- Hapi Hemp reserves the right to modify prices without a period of notice.