These delicious protein bars will satisfy those hunger and sugar cravings but are also healthy. Packed full of CBD and protein they will help you to stay full for longer and ensure that you are getting enough good food in your diet.
- 1 cup chocolate protein powder
(or plain protein and some cocoa powder)
- 65g hemp seeds
- 125g mixed nuts and seeds
- 30g chia seeds
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 25g dark chocolate, or our
hapihemp Chocolate bar, chopped.
- 20 dates, chopped
- 4 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp of CBD oil
- 1 tbs nut butter
- 59ml (2 oz) water
- Line a dish with greaseproof paper.
- Combine the chocolate protein powder, hemp seeds, mixed nuts and seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon and dark chocolate in a food processor and mix for ten seconds. Try not to blend for too long, as you still want it to be a little crispy and chunky. Set aside.
- Add the dates, coconut oil, nut butter, CBD oil and water to the blender and mix until fully combined. If the mixture is too stiff, gradually add more water to liquify it. The dates may not fully blend, but as long as this is all mixed well, it’s fine.
- Combine the wet mix with the previously set aside mixture in a large bowl, and combine it well.
- Pour the mix into your dish and spread evenly. It will not rise or change in size, so think about how thick you want the bars to be. Use a flat kitchen utensil to smooth out the top. If you want, add some more nuts and seeds to the top to make it look nice.
- Refrigerate for two-three hours, then chop into bars when it is solid.