- 340g dark chocolate
- 7 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs CBD oil
- 240g natural peanut butter,
or other nut butter
- 85g honey
- hemp heart, for garnish (optional)
You will need:
Muffin tin, or silicone molds, or mini paper liners
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the dark chocolate and 5 tablespoons of coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the vanilla and CBD oil and stir until combined. The mixture should be smooth and pourable.
- Pour ½ of the chocolate mixture into the molds, enough to come about ⅓ of the way up the sides of each cup. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, and remaining two tablespoons coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth and pourable.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture evenly over the chocolate layers in the molds. Make sure to leave enough room for the second layer of chocolate. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Pour the remaining chocolate mixture evenly over the peanut butter layers in the molds, filling completely to the rim of each. Wipe off any excess that spills over the edges. If desired, sprinkle the cups with hemp hearts for added crunch.
- Freeze for 1 hour, until set, then pop out of the molds and enjoy!
(The cups will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one month.)