Did you know that April is National Stress Awareness Month? and this event is here to remind you that stress is real, and it’s okay to feel it.
Stress can affect all of us so what can you do? Take care of yourself! This month, we want to encourage you to:
- Remember that you’re not alone in your struggles with stress and anxiety.
- Remember that there are resources available for you if you feel like things are getting too overwhelming. Friends, family, and charitable organisations like Mind or Samaritans. You could even take a trip to your nearest library and find some self-help books.
- If you’re up to it, try something new (like yoga or meditation) that might help you feel better about yourself and life. Just a walk in your local park can help and some great breathing techniques can really make a difference if you practice them regularly enough.
National Stress Awareness Month is a great time to reflect on your stress levels and take steps to reduce them. Perhaps it’s your workplace that causes the most stress, but there are still ways to help yourself:
- Take breaks throughout the day to stretch, walk around, or even just sit in silence for a few minutes.
- Try to get outside for at least 15 minutes of sunlight each day—even if it’s just for a quick phone call or email check-in.
- Reach out to your co-workers: ask them how they’re doing and listen when they give you advice on how YOU can help yourself too.
Sometimes anxiety or pain can impact us, especially our sleep quality and physical issues can also cause stress, but whatever the cause of stress is for you, it’s important to remember your value and takes steps to care for yourself too.
At hapihemp, we created our Wellbeing Kit with this in mind. You will find everything covered to help both your body and mind!
Designed for health and wellness with a combination of our best-selling products, including our CBD roller, CBD Tranquil Loose Tea, CBD Gummies and 500mg Cold Pressed Full Spectrum CBD Oil in natural flavour.
This kit gives you the chance to benefit from a range of our products, both orally and topically, while saving a whopping 32% on the price.
So much love has gone into our products. They are all top quality, natural and vegan friendly with a powerful blend of CBD, beneficial herbs and essential oils – a combination that brings you the best results.
Our CBD roller is small but mighty, our strongest CBD product for its size and loaded with powerful essential oils like arnica, boswellia, turmeric & rose geranium that work along with the CBD. Easy to apply and small enough to take with you wherever you go.
Our CBD Tranquil Loose Tea tastes as mild and pleasant to drink as any herbal tea but is absolutely loaded with nature’s goodness. Chamomile, valerian, rose hip, hawthorn berries and more, mixed with our naturally caffeine-free CBD tea leaves, giving you 10mg of CBD per teaspoon.
Our CBD gummies are infused with 10mg of CBD per gummy. They are a tasty, sweet treat with all-natural ingredients. Sometimes you just need a sweet hit, and these come with benefits! Those with a sweet tooth will love these.
Our 500mg Cold Pressed, Full Spectrum CBD oil drops in natural are mild in flavour as they are mixed with MCT oil bringing their own added benefits. Just a few drops per day under your tongue, go directly into your bloodstream and your body will thank you for the benefits you will bring to your well-being. Each drop of oil gives you 2.5mg of CBD.
Why not put yourself first for national stress awareness month, whether you invest in a CBD product, or decide to start practising more self-care in any other way, we recognise the importance of this and celebrate even the smallest of steps you take.
If you would like to talk to us further about our product, please email us at email@example.com.