- 450g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 225g white sugar
- 225g brown sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 240g dairy free chocolate
chips (or hapihemp CBD chocolate)
- 225g dairy free butter alternative
- 3 tsp CBD oil
- 4 tbsp soy yoghurt
- 2 tsp hot water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 170C/fan 150C.
- Place the butter alternative mixed with CBD oil, yoghurt, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth.
- Dissolve the baking powder into the hot water and then add it to the mixture alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, then bake for about 10 minutes or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.