Afternoon Mint hapi-smoothie
Mid-afternoon the dreaded 3pm slump. It’s been a while since lunch and it seems like hours until dinner. For many of us this this time of day has us all craving something!
We have created this mint hapi-smoothie to help you through the rest of the afternoon. It’s healthy, so there is no guilt about having this everyday of the week. The mint is refreshing and invigorating, and the cacao powder, or nibs, will give you an added natural boost.
- 1 frozen banana
- A handful of spinach – fresh or frozen.
- 1 glass of dairy free milk – we like coconut in this smoothie
- ½ an avocado
- Handful of mint leaves
- 3 drops of mint CBD oil (natural is ok too)
- 1 tbs of cacao powder or nibs, plus more for garnish
- Optional – if you have a sweet tooth you can also add some honey or maple syrup
- Place the banana, CBD oil, spinach, milk, avocado and mint leaves into a blender and blend until there are no clumps and the consistency is nice and thick.
- Add the cacao and blend quickly as this will add texture.
- Add some cacao to finish off and serve immediately.